Westside power sports

jetboat1

Shout out to nick over at westside power sports. I had a bad mpem on my challenger. Sent it over to nick and within 4 days I had the conversion kit for my challenger 1800. Everything worked great and is a really nice kit. Check them out if you ever need anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Nick's a great guy, normally it's frowned on to post links to links outside this site. However since this is a special circumstance I'm going to let it ride.

Lou

Oh yeah I'm a regular. I think I'm gonna start a Westside Powersports sticker store.

Ya I'm a regular too, sometimes more then I want to be :lol:

This forum is a non stop referral breading ground for Nick, you know why?..............................cause he looks after the guys on the forum very well.:thumbsup:

I agree. I bought parts from Nick 3 times and talked to Jess once about a problem, of course Nick too.
They are very fair to forum members.

Nick is always great to deal with always has those hard to find parts with good pricing and fast shipping. Thanks again Nick :thumbsup:

I'm a regular customer too, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Nick has everything is stock and knows every nut and bolt on anything seadoo. Great to work with and great prices.

Back