weight loss 101...

red2blue

21.jpg

Word to all the 3/8" diamond plate movers out there.....make sure your fingers won't be in the landing area when the plate stops moving.

I didn't mean to gross anyone out...too much. Just want to stress a point. Moving heavy sht is serious business. Making sure that everyone on the team, is on the same page, is mandatory. Communication...no matter how seemingly trivial, movements, intentions...should be voiced and understood by all...and not be taken for granted.

Ouch, that looks like it hurt. Hope your feeling OK.

stiches out now...thankgoodness. Nail's coming back..lucky there. end of the thumb is still dead...either no feeling...or burnin fire...depending on how hard I try to use it.

Oh man that looks really painful. I did something similar to my index finger. Lost the tip and the nail and the finger afterward was a bit out of whack but the tip grew back and I regained feeling in it after a while

My left ring finger got between the stopping plate and the blade of a sawzall. Blade didn't get me at all. But the plate went back and forth like 7 times and smashed the crap out of the end of my finger. Lost the nail and end of my finger. Both grew back but the finger had dead spots with like numb type feeling..

Could have been worse,,,

Hope yours grows back ok for you.

Thanks for the well wishes folks...but there was so little meat left on that the doc had to take some bone off so that what was left would cover. I can tell I won't get back 100%. Small screws ect...ain't gonna happen. As of right now...hammers...impact guns....hand goes numb after a bit...then painful.

Ah well...since I'm right handed...maybe I'll get to 80%-90% when it's over.

Back