We wuz robbed!!! NCAA Tournament (Well maybe Not)

LouDoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
In my opinion, and since I started the thread, it's the only opinion that counts, we (U of K) wuz robbed.

Come on, a number eight seed. Yes I know we had a late season slump, but we did very well in the SEC tournament and came very close to beating the number one team in the country Florida (60-61). We should be a no. 4 or 5 seed, even Dick Vitale agrees.

Lou

Attachments

• UK Logo.jpg
    UK Logo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 10
I agree 100%.
Somebody from Tennessee must have picked the teams 'cause it is all screwed up. :)

Does it really matter? I mean we all have to win six games. Kentucky wasn't ranked to finish the year, so that means that seeds one thru 7 we're probably ranked 1-28 overall. Kentucky probably deserved to be around 29 to 30 which would mean an 8 seed is about fair. Not our fault Kentucky always has the most talent and have choked it away these last two seasons. They get overrated a lot because of their coach and their talent, but they are all freshman

If anyone in Kentucky was robbed, it was Louisville! 29-5 and a 4 seed???

Has anyone else noticed that only three teams from the SEC were invited to the NCAA Tournament, and that one of the teams TN had to play a playoff game to even get in the tournament. And has anyone else noticed that all three SEC teams are in the sweet 16.

So:
GO GATORS
GO WILDCATS
GO VOLS

But not necessarily in that order.

Lou

Has anyone else noticed that only three teams from the SEC were invited to the NCAA Tournament, and that one of the teams TN had to play a playoff game to even get in the tournament. And has anyone else noticed that all three SEC teams are in the sweet 16.

So:
GO GATORS
GO WILDCATS
GO VOLS

But not necessarily in that order.

Lou

Go Wildcats!!

Sorry Lou, I cannot publicly cheer for a gator or a vol. :)

UGA huh Jesse? Personally I am pulling for the Gators but I do like rooting for underdogs as well.

UGA huh Jesse? Personally I am pulling for the Gators but I do like rooting for underdogs as well.

I was born and raised in Texas (go horns) and have lived the last 35 years in Georgia (go dogs). If I root for a gator...well...I think they still tar and feather in Georgia. :)

You have lived in georgia for 35 years an you said "go dogs"...should be ashamed. I'm a missouri boy so new to the SEC but have always known it was "Dawgs"

You have lived in georgia for 35 years an you said "go dogs"...should be ashamed. I'm a missouri boy so new to the SEC but have always known it was "Dawgs"

LOL. I actually spelled it correctly (dawgs) when I was typing, then changed it so our Northern members would understand. :)

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to set the record straight. At least for right now, right here, its NOT:
How bout them dogs. or How bout the dawgs. or even How bout them tigers.

The correct term is:::

HOW BOUT THEM CATS!!!!!

Lou

Well I don't like to brag, but, HOW BOUT THEM CATS!!! :hurray::hurray::reddevil:

Calipari 6, Pintino 1

Lou

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to set the record straight. At least for right now, right here, its NOT:
How bout them dogs. or How bout the dawgs. or even How bout them tigers.

The correct term is:::

HOW BOUT THEM CATS!!!!!

Lou

Alright Lou...elite 8...GO CATS!! :thumbsup: :hurray:

NEWS FLASH, NO. 8 SEED KENTUCKY BEATS NO. 2 SEED MICHIGAN!!!!

On to the final four.

HOW BOUT THEM CATS.

Lou

FL guys, I'm really sorry Florida lost tonight, I had them picked in the office pool. But:

H O W..... B O U T.... T H E M .... C A T S :hurray::hurray::hurray:

F E A R.... T H E.... T W E A K

Lou

Back