Watercraft Superstore Black Friday Sale ? LOOK NOW !!!!!

mcarp6

Hey There everybody, I just wanted to make a quick Thread about the Upcoming Black Friday Sale for Watercraft Superstore if you weren't aware of their previous sales on this date.

So I emailed Info@watercraftsuperstore.net and asked about their previous sales on all Blacktip Products which consist either of Half off Traction Mats, or buy a Seat Cover get Half of the mats ect.

I figured I would do something good for the people of this forum and get some info.:thumbsup: I asked if sales would be posted on this website, and I was told NO. I informed them that there is an handful of people on this website who would like to buy and it might be wise to put an ADD up on seadooforums.com. Being said the email said the sales will not be posted on this site for the black friday adds. Below will be the following places where you can find the adds.

1. Watercraft Superstores Facebook Page
2. Watercraftsuperstore.net
3.PwcToday.com

Note...... The Sales will not be posted until Wednesday the 21st incase some of you look and see nothing prior to that date.

Wish you All luck and Hope this thread helps you all out who needs things for the upcoming season. CHEERS :cheers:

Thanks for the info...waitin for the 21st and im gonna place my order!!!i already got a set of blacktip mats on my 95 xp and love em,great quality.

The forum will also have a Black Friday sale for Hydro Turf.. Also posted on our facebook page ;)

Thanks I'll be placing an order, this sounds like a dumb question but what is/when is black friday?

Thanks I'll be placing an order, this sounds like a dumb question but what is/when is black friday?

Just did a bit of googlin (sorry for soundin like a dumb canuck), This is freakin' SAA-WEEEET!! Finally going to get hyrdoturf kit for boat n' snap up a seat cover for my gtx!

We are gonna post something closer to next Friday.. It'll show up sometime next week.

Awesome hope everybody gets what they need!!! I'm passing on Hydro-Turf this go around I just got it on my boat last season, feels great. This time around I want to get BlackTip.

So does this sale cover everything in the store , say like engine parts , piston kits Etc , or is it just stuff like the mats ?

I'm not to sure, I didn't ask about that because I was just focusing in the main concern which was the Mats. A lot of people on here have been asking for them when I was talking about the half price deal, so I wanted to take care of that first. The only way we will know now is on the 21st.

So do I have to subscribe to get the discount ? Can I just go on the website and sign up ?

I just emailed them asking if they were having a sale on engine parts and gasket kit, and reply the following.
The boss hasn't told us what sales he is going to run.

You can check our website each day next week.

I believe he is going to run different sales each day.

I just emailed them asking if they were having a sale on engine parts and gasket kit, and reply the following.
The boss hasn't told us what sales he is going to run.

You can check our website each day next week.

I believe he is going to run different sales each day.
Thanks , I will have to look next week and try to subscribe then .

i just got an email from watercraftsuperstore, they said there will be a thursday morning email, with everything about black friday, so, if u are mailing list, u will get an email

No, I Highly doubt that! Just keep checking in; I have been looking, but still haven't seen anything yet. It will probably be out later.

As Griz said look for an email on thursday morning. Otherwise just go to their site and buy, buy, buy.

Back