Water Shoes/boots

Hey guys looking for a good brand of water shoes for both men and women - like slippery wetsuits amp shoes - something more race inspired. Any one have some suggestions???

barefoot rider myself, just carry flip flops in the storage bin, but my buddy uses the finger/toe things and he's been very happy with them. they do come in handy when getting off the ski on shore so the little pebbles don't hurt, the shell's don't cut, and the asphalt doesn't melt the soles of your feet.

from what i've read in the past, the standup guys swear by wrestling shoes.

Yeah they're the closest thing to being barefoot that still gives you protection from pebbles/shells/lava hot blacktop or concrete. Even swimming with them, you don't get that bulky sensation like your wearing shoes in the water since they're vented and fit very snug. Wrestling shoes, I've never heard of anyone using but not a bad idea I suppose

Yeah they're the closest thing to being barefoot that still gives you protection from pebbles/shells/lava hot blacktop or concrete. Even swimming with them, you don't get that bulky sensation like your wearing shoes in the water since they're vented and fit very snug. Wrestling shoes, I've never heard of anyone using but not a bad idea I suppose

ya, I thought it was weird myself, but i followed a thread and there were like 6 guys in a row that were like... wrestling shoes, yip, wrestling shoes, ditto's on wrestling shoes, ya, wrestling shoes is all I wear... and I was thinking .... "well, thats friggen weird.... "

This is all I use for warm weather. Love them. They are comfortable and stay one.

The version I have does not have the mesh. You can buy the same shoe either way.

245.jpg

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Skele-Toes Sport. They're neoprene uppers. I would have worn them this weekend longer but stepped in some rank mud and rocks almost knee deep that infiltrated then shoes. Decided to go barefoot after that. I got them at Kohls last season on sale from like $65 down to $19.99 and the Mrs. had $20 in Kohls cash.

246.jpg

I just wear sandals that clip over the top. Over the years, I've owned all the brands of Water shoe... and they have all fallen apart. My current pair of sandals have been alive for about 10 years.

I find that a sandal with Velcro straps and a good tread pattern work great. I had traction even on the crappy stock xp mats. though they gave up the ghost last year. it was getting to wear you could see my footprint in the sole from where I braced for turns. the back strap broke and my foot slipped. I busted my knee on the hull and wiped out right in front of the beach full of girls. not only was my knee killing me but my pride was extremely wounded as well...

Back