Warning : GREENHULK IS IN BED WITH BRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting more on this site after being removed from the Green Hulk site including some improvements to my 2015 GTI-130 . I created a thread on Greenhulk praising V-TECH and Solas for making my GTI-130 a 60 mph+ pwc and expressed thanks to the aftermarket that Sea Doo owners now have a normally aspirated , cost efficient performance option . Then a look at the bottom of the page found that the BRP care people were looking at my thread , may not like a GTI whose top speed is moving closer to a GTR I guess , and was quickly banded . Also their was a quick build up of over 2500 views , so their was a lot of interest in what I was doing .
Their sales representatives or moderators which ever you want to call them will tar and feather you if you try to start a dialogue on the pros and cons of any part they may sell . They claim that some big hp related mods that in some cases compromises the safety of the craft can be done with just a valve train upgrade or some other technique that does not require advanced skills and of coarse they have the parts at full list price that makes me wonder . They are going out of their way to sugar coat the huge problems related to Sea Doo's superchargers in a very obvious way for BRP but just like putting your finger in a dam , its not working .

Last edited by a moderator:
go troll elsewhere.

The way the Greenhulk gang including the moderators trash anyone who wants to mod their non boosted pwc for performance is a type of trolling that's detrimental to this hobby because the average person can't really afford to take a pwc out on to the water and run a ski at a fuel burn rate of over 20 gal/hr or $45+ /hr on a weekly basis let alone pay the high other cost . My threads are biased toward performance gained through improved operating efficient operation of the craft and its motor and hopefully will prove interesting to some on this site . So far all my mods have improved performance , reduce fuel consumption , and if the ski is kept for a long time will pay for themselves .

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest difference from GH to us is what I would sum up with Attitude. Much more friendly here. Best way I can sum up this site is we are user and family friendly, treat people with respect and you will get respect.

We have specific forums for MODs and what not. You are welcome to post about your ski and your MODs. If you ahve something to sell, there are very specific policies in place to do so.

I would suggest not slamming GH to much or in every post as many will have a negative attitude. You left there for a reason,,,

Welcome aboard...

Going ahead and locking this thread. Don't really have any need for this to turn into a GH bashing fest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back