Walmart PWC fire extinguisher score

Luv2Camp

Pretty sure the fire extinguisher on my 95 is the original. The green button to check pressure almost does not come back out now so it needed to be replaced. A search on Walmart's site showed a Walter Kiddie PWC fire extinguisher for $9 which is less than half of the retail price. Took a few searches to find a store that showed it in stock as it is being discontinued at Walmart. We went to the store and at first could not find it anywhere. The manager was awesome and sent several associates to scour the store at every clearance location as he showed they had 6 on hand. About 10 min later, an associate found it I believe by housewares! SCORE! Fits perfectly in the Seadoo storage container as well...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Walter-Ki...gMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid an extra $10 just to have it come in a Seadoo box, LOL. My Wally for sure does not have the size that fits I looked everywhere last season. That was a good score though.

great deal! a walmart near me has one. going to go pick one up.

Hope you find it faster than I found mine! A little trick for you to see how many they have in stock is to select the order now and try to add 12 to your cart. It will change the number to what they show is in stock.

Hope you find it faster than I found mine! A little trick for you to see how many they have in stock is to select the order now and try to add 12 to your cart. It will change the number to what they show is in stock.

yep bought and paid for it online and will pickup tomorrow after work. they say will hold for 14 days when paid for online and after 14 days if not picked up they refund you and put it back on the shelf. they only had 1 in stock. thanks.

Well, I just got an Email from Walmart, cancelling the order because they can't fill it, surprise, surprise. I'll try another store but I don't have any hope they will fill the order.

Lou

sorry to hear Lou, hope you make the find, i just checked my email and it says ready to be picked up.

I just bought the only 2 in stock at the Livonia, Mi wallymart. The one in Commerce, MI didn't have any.

hey Lou, i wonder if you can place an order for the fire extinguishers and have them shipped to your store? worth a try?

The Walmart in Port Clinton Ohio confirmed has two on their shelves as of this morning... I would offer to get them for someone but that is over 2 hours away from me!!!

The Walmart across town from me had 4 in stock, so I got two. Interestingly, when I tried to order online, it said there was only one in stock.

Thanks for the great tip! I got 2 extinguishers for less than the price of one.

Well this is odd, I just checked again and now they are in stock in the wallmart closest to me so i just ordered it. everyone that couldnt find one should go back and recheck.

Just cleared out the Walmart stores in my area... supposed to be 11 total.. we'll see what they come up with. thanks for the tip! :)

Great information again. Just ordered two and should be able to pick up today.
Everyone on this site has been so helpful with information and parts I have needed.
Thanks again.

"SCORE", I widened my search and came up with three, the magic number, located a little further than I wanted to drive, but I have two weeks to pick them up. Thanks,

Lou

Back