Very loud long beep on startup/ randomly on seadoo rxp 215

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnelson

My 2007 seadoo rxp 215 (with 90hrs) makes a loud beep every so often and on startup. No check engine light. Not sure how to check codes on it either. It seems like at first it didn’t happen very badly but has gotten more common. I have changed the spark plugs and done an oil change recently. I noticed the coolant was a little low so I’ve ordered some. Any ideas?

Looking to see if anyone can help me out with a problem, lets a friend ride my seadoo and he was spinnin around on it lots. He came back and it wouldn’t go over 25mph usually goes 70mph. Seadoo will start then shut off 10 seconds after. Seems like the machine is bogging and running shitty. Not really sure what it would be this is my first seadoo

2004 seadoo 215 rxp super charged
Runs for 10 seconds or so then bogs out

i ended up draining gas tank, adding oil and changing out spark plugs made the machine run way better. But now at 3/4 throttle the seadoo doesn’t wanna reach top speed. Usually goes 73mph, but will go to 55mph max? Not sure whats going on and rather not pay big money at local dealership. Please if anyone has a good idea why its not running like it should be! Also for example when goinh 45mph the rpms go up and down from 6000-5000 while keeping a steady speed

Maybe you are in limp mode?,,,the rear oil pressure switch is often a culprit,,,the computer thinks there is no oil in the case,,,and shuts down the ski...just a thought,, and you have a oil switch(TOPS) at the front as well,,,it engages in a roll over to prevent the oil from coming out the filler neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back