Titan MPEM Wiring

Papa5633

Premium Member
Premium Member
I have a Titan Performance Parts MPEM for a 96 SPX. The wiring diagram provided by the vendor does not match the actual wiring on the module. Vendor thinks manufacturer (Arieltek_) changed the wiring. Can anyone provide some help?

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 8
Unfortunately this is feedback I've gotten from many other sources after I purchased the MPEM. Now I know better!

Unfortunately this is feedback I've gotten from many other sources after I purchased the MPEM. Now I know better!
I wish I knew the company I bought an aftermarket MPEM from because I would contact them and talk to them about the wiring for different models. I'm not afraid to break new ground and lots of people talk bad about stuff but won't go the extra mile to learn about it. Lots of times the MPEM isn't the problem in the first place. Lots of skis have aftermarket MPEMs and work just fine or there would not be a market so... there are no absolutes. From what I gather aftermaket MPEMS are not exactly model specific which accounts for issues. Like many, I believe the safest solution is just buy a Seadoo MPEM but it is sometimes cheaper to buy a used ski for the price some people want for the parts. My personal pet peeve is greed. We should be helping one another not profiteering. Good Luck !!

Back