Tip Too Save You Lots Of MONEY on parts!!

powerslave

This in more towards auto parts but can be used for pwc batteries and other parts or tools you may need. If you have an Advance Auto Parts near you, buy your parts/tools online and select to pick them up at the store. When you check out, there is a place at the bottom where you can enter a "Promo Code" for a discount. Go to this website or "Retail Me Not" to find the promo codes to enter. https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/advanceautoparts.com/. You can get $40 off a $100 purchase. There are other % offers there too if you don't spend $100.

If I am buying a few hundred dollars there, I break my purchase into different orders because the most you can save at one purchase is $40. So, I will break it up into just over $100 orders each time. If I am buying $300 worth of stuff, this way I get $120 off! So my $300 only cost me $180, cool. If you are doing it this way, you may have to clear your cookies and recent history from your computer so it dosent recognize you when you go back to the website to make the additonal purchases.

Just a tip some of you may not know that has saved me thousands of dollars in parts/tools. $40 off $100+ is promo code "TRT41". There are other codes on the promo codes websites as well.

I've been using the coupons for several yrs now. I bought a battery for a ski and I later found out, (though a tip from Loudoo) that their batteries are now made in china. If I buy any more parts ski or car, I'll check each one over to see country of manufacture.

Also a side note: Napa will give various discounts to AAA members.....different parts =different discount %......2% to about 12% off from what I've bought there.

Back