thanks for input and reading, new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

93bom

hello fellow seadoo enthusiasts just introing my self, i love to come to forums for all the great input everyone has, on and about various topics and issues that people have, makes me learn. what i have is a 93 spx580 i bought as a first ski for the kids to tool around on, i bought it for 300 with trailer !, but i do need to redo the motor. i basically at this time have 3 Q's

#1 it had originally had a bore of 76mm does anyone know what the max bore is, it currently has a 734m07750 weisco set
which is 77.5 mm

#2 piston to cyl wall clearance

#3 crank bearings on #1 side are shot, does anyone have experience getting theses off there are 2 back to back
and hardly any room to get a puller behind them to yank em off.

thanks for looking and hope you can give me input,

Welcome to the forum. If you down load a manual it should tell you about the bore and how to change the bearings. Also check out the 2-stroke PWC section of the forum and post any follow ups there. Good luck.

Easiest way to find out the clearance is to call wiesco. It will depend on whether your engine has a cast iron sleeve or if it is just nikasil coated aluminum, not sure what seadoo used but they have diff expansion rates and will vary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back