Take seadoo off trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

backld

My trailer needs sanded and painted. What is the easiest way to remove if from the trailer? Its a 2000 GTX.

Thanks

So you are trying to take your GTX off the trailer? Do you have some where to dock the ski while you are painting the trailer?

Just let it off the back of the trailer. Maybe on top of some sand bags.
Or grass.

It is around 500lbs so get some strong friends a case a beer for their efforts

We had a boat that we had to take off in order to do some work on the trailer. We put the boat on some old tires without rims. Stacked a couple high, in a tiangle shape, underneath boat....worked good.

We had a boat that we had to take off in order to do some work on the trailer. We put the boat on some old tires without rims. Stacked a couple high, in a tiangle shape, underneath boat....worked good.

I'd go this route. Good idea.

I just did this when transfering two PWC from single to a double trailer.

I just tied my ski to a tree in the yard using the rear mounting brackets, then I drove the trailer away. The rear of the PWC will be on the ground, and you will only need to slowly lower the front. I did that by using the winch strap.

It was little tougher getting the PWC back up on the new double, as I had to tilt the trailer and then winch it up. Tough when I had the 2nd ski already loaded, but it all worked out ok

Great idea!

That's one hell of a great idea. I think I may try that to my small fish boat. The trailer needs the rollers repaired and I was trying to figure out how to do it and wow, there it is, slappin me in the face!.....I'll probably put a couple extra tires under it and grease the carpet pads with something like Crisco grease to help me get it back on.......wow, great idea!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back