Stylin

red2blue

217.jpg

Wasn't a day to get wet 'cause it was a lil chilly out today. Ski ran like a raped ape so.....I'll feel good tucking her in for the winter.

Hunting season won't last long enough then spring and warmer weather will be right on it's heels.

I tell ya....if the wind had been blowin any harder...I'da been wishin for a full face or a 3/4 helmet. Not for the moving air...but to keep the water spray off the face...dang that's painful.

I love my wetsuit .... could stay out all day if I wanted, too bad the dry suits are as pricy as they are otherwise I'd prolly be riding in the winter time as well.

True that. The last time I priced one it was in the $400 range. I quit lookin at them. That was 7-8yrs ago.

I'd say ......just not to this buyer though .... reckon I could a new inflate-a-date for that price red ..

When I was on the Fire Dept we would train with the dry suits for ice water rescue. We were suited up and would start the : I am Gumbe! No I am Gumbe. Mock wrestle and push each other, kick snow and dance around. The Chief would get sooo pissed!

Back