Starter OK Seadoo does No Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmnonMikeCohen

I had both my 92 & 94 Seadoos run last year, and kept both NEW batteries on solar chargers since, and busted charge as I am getting ready for our short season; so I was surprised when my better Seadoo did not start/turn when I tried, as the other one did - so I had opened the practically new electrical box, seen that both fuses are OK and all electrical connections are OK, then checked that the starter works = YES the engine turns, battery OK, yet with RUN & Start connected and simply trying to START 'silence' and when I try another battery, not better.

All connections and contacts look good and it was not a cold-winter - and I am lost for help, as we have no local dealers...

Jumper the lugs on the starter relay Solenoid. If it turns over/cranks, that is bad, replace it! Internally corroded.

ya well my soliniod looked brand new and clean as heck and it went out looks can be deciving man haha, good luck hope its just somethign as simple as that swap it out between machines and see if you get it to fire up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back