Speedster Hydro Turf Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosehead

Speedster 200 Hydro Turf Photos

Installed in '04 Speedster 200, Royal Blue HT. Great combo of function, form, and fit. Killer upgrade.

Highly recommend buying pre-cut kit with 3M taped backing from PWC Muscle (use forum discount). Rush delivery showed up in 3 days. Solo install took 45 minutes after 15 minute deck cleaning.

Attachments

• IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1220.JPG
    IMG_1220.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
HT looks great - I like that color, it really pops. Is that the original windshield you have? I ask because I recently bought a new windshield for my 98 Sportster 1800, which was a little different profile. What I got was what you have on your boat. The hinges line up, as does the storage, the lock position sits a little higher, so mine no longer clasps. I've been trying to find out what boat it's actually for so I can either order the lock (which I hope is longer) or the metal hook it latches to (which might be longer).

Thanks!

Thanks all. It was hard to find any photos or templates of the HT kit for this boat. There were something like 22 jigsaw pieces to figure out, but it was apparent that most just layed over textured surfaces (only smooth surface being small pieces around stern cupholders).

Took a moment to figure out the two larger pieces that sit on top of the bow hatch. At first these looked odd, but then it opened up the bow as a new swim/dive platform and boarding foothold.

Some say the bright colors fade, but hard to see this happening in fresh water, cooler air, and covered mooring. If it does fade badly, I'd just replace it with the same as it's such a great product.

stfoulks - these are original windshields for '04 Speedster 200, good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
moosehead the turf looks excellent. Just got word that your boat will be featured in an image on PWCMuscle.com. Congrats on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back