Speedster 200 -04 4-Tec engine issue

mak1

Hi
Just love my Speedster 200 with twin 155hp engines. However, I have a concern which I can not pinpoint. Maybe someone here can help me out.

At harbour, both engines fires right up and runs well (regardless if hot or cold). When I take it out to the ocean and gives some throttle (more than 50%) the right engine sooner or later starts to run rough, as if one cylinder shuts off. If I let go of the throttle and get back to 50%throttle it will still be in this loop of running bad. But if I pull the lanyard and kill the main switch, and switch it back again and restarts, the engine runs perfect until next time I give som throttle. I use Candoo pro, it doesnt throw any error codes.
I had this issue last year and then I also got an engine "red alert". Last winter I pulled the fuel pumps, changed filter and put in fresh gas. The problem still occours but no "red alert".
I have therefore done the following (with no progress):
- switched fuel lines
- switched spark coils
- put in new spark plugs
- Removed the hose for air inlet
- switch fuse block
-Check/fix corroded ground cables
-Switch ECM´s

With "switched" I mean switched parts between right and left motor to see if the problem follows the part of stays with the right motor. Still no progress.

Things I consider to do in the upcoming week:
- switch crankshaft sensor
- switch oil pressure sensors
- switch air temp sensors
- switch airbox

Tonight I managed to catch the sound on a videoclip (youtu.be) going at 4000-5000rpm for a longer period when the "issue" came back.

Anyone had similar problem or have inputs where to continue?

Back