Speaker Locations 1995 Speedster / Sportster

Status
Not open for further replies.

achtungbabi

HI everyone Quick Question -

Has anyone ever mounted speakers under the Seat hump in a 1995 speedster / Sportster? this is the area that is directly below purple hump between the three seats. The area that is behind leads into the Engine compartment and the four bolts for the seat to attach to. ( the really tricky ones to get to)

it would achieve two things.
1 Very easy access to the seat screws and

2 a very different location for speakers.

3 great projection of sound forward

Is there anything behind there that could potentially cause an issue?

Thoughts ? Suggestions?

HI everyone Quick Question -

Has anyone ever mounted speakers under the Seat hump in a 1995 speedster / Sportster? this is the area that is directly below purple hump between the three seats. The area that is behind leads into the Engine compartment and the four bolts for the seat to attach to. ( the really tricky ones to get to)

it would achieve two things.
1 Very easy access to the seat screws and

2 a very different location for speakers.

3 great projection of sound forward

Is there anything behind there that could potentially cause an issue?

Thoughts ? Suggestions?

Any comments/experience, I am looking to add a radio/speakers to my "new" 1995 Speedster. Its my first boat.
Thanks
Karl

instaling sound on the sportster '95

I just asked that question.... under modify section u will find a lot on location of the speakers and suggestions..... Mine or located mid front of the boat and one custom flat panel bozoka along the bottom of the seating.
Problem with that area.....if it rains and it gets a little wet u will ruin your speakers... I have marine everything but water will hit in this area big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back