South Florida Sea Doo Dealer?

Stkelley24

Hello, I am looking for a Sea Doo dealer somewhere in the South Florida to Mid Florida area. I am in the market for two 2015 Sparks and have had next two zero luck with two dealers already. Basically they have said let me check our inventory and I will get back to you. Well, that must be a pretty large inventory because I haven't heard back in 3 days, after voicemails and a couple texts. Never realized it would be so hard to give someone my money for a couple of skiis. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Hello, I am looking for a Sea Doo dealer somewhere in the South Florida to Mid Florida area. I am in the market for two 2015 Sparks and have had next two zero luck with two dealers already. Basically they have said let me check our inventory and I will get back to you. Well, that must be a pretty large inventory because I haven't heard back in 3 days, after voicemails and a couple texts. Never realized it would be so hard to give someone my money for a couple of skiis. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Problem is the slim margins on the Sparks. They don't make very much off of these. Tampa Bay Powersports can most likely set you up. Let them know we sent you ;)

Thank you guys. Still searching. Broward motorsports left me hanging, told me twice they would call me back with what they had in their inventory and I'm still waiting. I have a feeling it's because I'm not walking into their dealership. Living a couple hours away, I would rather get some of the bs out of the way before driving everywhere almost for nothing. Tampabay powersports was good to me, just the highest price I've ran into so far. They said that was unusual but I have two other quotes that were $1500 lower. Thank you guys for your help.

Thank you guys. Still searching. Broward motorsports left me hanging, told me twice they would call me back with what they had in their inventory and I'm still waiting. I have a feeling it's because I'm not walking into their dealership. Living a couple hours away, I would rather get some of the bs out of the way before driving everywhere almost for nothing. Tampabay powersports was good to me, just the highest price I've ran into so far. They said that was unusual but I have two other quotes that were $1500 lower. Thank you guys for your help.

I may have to go back to the NorthMiami store and check but I cant imagine its so hard to look at a computer and look up inventory?

Amazing!

Did you call the riva down in the keys?

lake placid marine !!!
i know like 3 guys that love that place.
they actually have their chit together there
310 US-27, Lake Placid, FL 33852
(863) 465-2335

Back