Seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino

Greetings all. I recently purchased a 1997 Speedster which needs to have the back seats replaced. After calling a few Dealers, Seadoo does not make the seats for this boat anymore?!?!?

Does anyone know of any online site to get these seats or if another model would fit? I could recover them myself, but the foam is rotten and needs to be replaced.

Much appreciated...

Any upholstery shop that does boats should be able to not only recover the seat, but also come up with the replacement foam. They take blocks of foam and shave/cut it with an electric knife to the proper shape.......or if you want, maybe even a shape better than stock.

I friend of mine had sections of his 10 year old Mastercraft Prostar190 done by a local shop. It came out great - good color matches for the vinyl and fitted to match the existing seams.

ebay?

Iv'e looked at those seats on ebay myself..........and you can strike a good deal with them. Most of the time, they'll have the uppers and not the lowers or vice versa.
If you'll notice, the seats are in different colors. That's because for the different type boat, theres a different type color. My Challenger is green. I believe the sportster is yellow..........so you can tell if they work in your boat by the color......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back