Seat Hunt

LStott

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello yall, new guy and new to forums. I’ve just purchased a 98 Speedster that’s missing one rear seat cushion and I’m having hell trying to find one. I also need to get the rest of the seats reupholstered or replaced. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• IMG_9051.jpeg
    IMG_9051.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi, welcome to the forum. Try Jet Armour for replacement seat covers. That would be your easiest most economical route unless you can buy flat vinyl and reupholster yourself.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Try Jet Armour for replacement seat covers. That would be your easiest most economical route unless you can buy flat vinyl and reupholster yourself.
I’ve looked at those and spoke with them, but evidently the seats in this year model are different and their covers don’t fit perfectly. Also they don’t carry the missing rear seat back cushion itself, so still on the hunt for that needle in a haystack.

I’ve looked at those and spoke with them, but evidently the seats in this year model are different and their covers don’t fit perfectly. Also they don’t carry the missing rear seat back cushion itself, so still on the hunt for that needle in a haystack.
Oh oh, I have a 98 Challenger and jet armour was the only option I could find. I got a quote from an upholstery Person for 3500.00, not an option for me, so I’m going to buy 6 yards of vinyl from marine vinyl fabric.com for about 60.00 and attempt it myself. Not sure what else I can tell you, I will post if I think of something

Oh oh, I have a 98 Challenger and jet armour was the only option I could find. I got a quote from an upholstery Person for 3500.00, not an option for me, so I’m going to buy 6 yards of vinyl from marine vinyl fabric.com for about 60.00 and attempt it myself. Not sure what else I can tell you, I will post if I think of something
Copy that, thank you for the info!

Back