Seadoo X-4 Georgia meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.

khint93

Hey guys im new to the forum and was wondering how many of us there are on Lake Lanier?! we should meet up once it gets warm enough to enjoy the water.

I'm in as soon as I finish my 96xp. Got the seat cover today along with hydroturf mat material. Hope to finish by warm weather.
Damn I looking out the window as I'm typing this and it is SNOWING!! When will it end!!! :facepalm:

Dude I know, im itching to get out in some sun and water, mine is down at the moment but hopefully (Praying) ill have it up in the next week or two. May need to find somebody to help me tune it up a bit, i bought it and the last time it was on the water was 09

It's a bit far for me but I'm in also, I usually go to Hartwell. have not seen much X-4s in my area, would be cool to have a mini-meet

I am in Augusta but am willing to drive anytime to meet up with some fellow seadoo guys! Just let me Know

We'll post it up on the thread, I'll probably go out a time or two before hand to scout out a good ramp, so maybe in May? Or June? Give everybody enough time to prepare, and enough time to warn up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

May works for me, as long as, it is before the 19th. After that I will be in Switzerland for 6weeks. :(

I'm going to Madeira beach the thirtieth of May through the first week in June, wish I could take my ski to the beach

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back