Seadoo seat part # 269002921 question

I have a 2016 Seadoo GTI 155 Limited. The seat is the gold and black color. My current seat is tearing, and the cost to buy a new oem seat is not far in price from getting a seat cover and having it professionally installed, so I'd rather just buy a new oem seat. When I go into any stores to buy it, there are like five part number. Four of them have color descriptions, except part number 269002921. I need the gold and black seat, is part number 269002921 the Gold and black that I'm looking for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929_215756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_215756_Chrome.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1
Just looking at the online parts, i see what youre saying.

The only thing that seems clear is that every other variant has a description (white / orange, white / Manta Green etc). Yours is the only one without a description leading you to the assumption this is the one youd want.

A quick call to your dealer should be able to clear it up. You could always order it through them and explain clearly what color you need..........that way if its wrong when it gets to you, its on them.

Dave

Just looking at the online parts, i see what youre saying.

The only thing that seems clear is that every other variant has a description (white / orange, white / Manta Green etc). Yours is the only one without a description leading you to the assumption this is the one youd want.

A quick call to your dealer should be able to clear it up. You could always order it through them and explain clearly what color you need..........that way if its wrong when it gets to you, its on them.

Dave
The issue is I live in the NYC area and they're likely going to add around 33% to the price. The Last time I went to the dealer, they refused to give me the part number because they know customers will buy the item on line. The trent here is, "what do you want? we'll take care of it"

Last edited:
The issue is I live in the NYC area and they're likely going to add around 33% to the price. The Last time I went to the dealer, they refused to give me the part number because they know customers will buy the item on line. The trent here is, "what do you want? we'll take care of it"
Would it be cheaper to call a dealer from another state and just get them to post it to you?

Why does your dealer add %33?.........Or do you just mean they are 33% higher than the online prices?

Would it be cheaper to call a dealer from another state and just get them to post it to you?

Why does your dealer add %33?.........Or do you just mean they are 33% higher than the online prices?
That's actually a great idea to just call an out of state dealer. I meant NYC prices are around 33% higher than online prices.

Back