seadoo rx cracked engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coronafix

i have a 01 rx with a cracked block. i think i need a new engine, but dont want to spend a lot. Does any body know, were i can buy a rebuilt engine

Is it just the case that is bad, or is it that the engine it self is no good? If you want to replace with a recondition engine the manufacture will want back a good core to replace the one you get. One company I have heard a lot of good things is www.sbtontheweb.com . Give them a try and see what they want for your particular engine.

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the entire engine that's bad. Just overhaul the engine and it needs the entire engine. Thank you I'll give them a try.

That company will maybe take the old engine off you hands as a core if it can be repaired with new parts and re-conditioned. They will send you a new one, take off the old one, the things you'll need like carbs and flywheel and stator assy. ect., and send back in the crate the old core.
Keep us posted and let us know how it's going. If you need a manual you could join as a premium member and download a authentic seadoo manual from the seadoo forum library. Click on the "seadoo Manuals" link at the top of the page.

Karl

cracked engine

Found a shop in South Carolina that will fix my engine for $1000. I think thats a good deal for a 951 di.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back