Seadoo GTX DI (2000) engien problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasperkling

Hello guys

I have a seadoo GTX DI from 2000 that I have some problems with. It starts first time with the same, whether it is cold or hot, and sailing and pulls well up to 4200 RPM, above this, it sounds like it does not get enough air or not getting enough fuel, something like a very powerful 4 stroke, and jumps at a time much of the engine.

It has been at a seadoo dealer in Denmark, where they have the computer on it but could not read any errors from it, everything has been reset at the same time.

Compression test are made, exhaust valves have been checked and cleaned, pressure testing of the fuel system is complete, the fuel filter was replaced and fresh fuel has been loaded.

I do not know where I should search more, so I hope you can help me.

spark plugs is light brown, and of course, and just been changed.

look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Kasper Kling

I apologize for my bad English, but do my best.

I know you said the mechanic checked the "Fuel system pressure"... but did the check the pressure from the air system? Also, is the RPM that the problem happens exactly the same all the time?

I know you said the mechanic checked the "Fuel system pressure"... but did the check the pressure from the air system? Also, is the RPM that the problem happens exactly the same all the time?

If it is the compressor that makes air to the bridge and valve to the exhaust valves, so yes it is checked.

But I have an idea it might be the stator, or is it me who is completely wrong

There is a compressor for the fuel injection. Basically, the Di engines use high fuel pressure (+100 psi) and air pressure (85 psi) to overcome the cylinder pressure to inject the fuel.

It sounds to me that one of those 2 things aren't making full pressure. So... as the cylinder pressure rises, you start to lose fuel.

There is a compressor for the fuel injection. Basically, the Di engines use high fuel pressure (+100 psi) and air pressure (85 psi) to overcome the cylinder pressure to inject the fuel.

It sounds to me that one of those 2 things aren't making full pressure. So... as the cylinder pressure rises, you start to lose fuel.

Okay I understand your thought,
Where are these pumps installed and I can test the functionality of those with a normal compression tester, maybe this model?
http://www.thansen.dk/product.asp?c=3721895514&n=1199168108&pn=-1226761732

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back