Seadoo 2016 GTX 260 cranking for long period before starting

Tiim

Hello ,

I bought a Seadoo GTX 260 , seller told me the jetski was all fine , so i bought it (without a visit) …
When it first arrived tried to start it , noticed it was cranking up for a long period of time 10/30seconds, eventualy does start up , runs a little rough on cold start but it went when engine was getting warm .

So we got it out for a test ride , all was good reaching a top speed of around 110km/h+- , when turning it on to sportmode , acceleration is good nothing to notice , after shoring about 10/15minutes again starts very bad ,with cranking time of about 10/30 seconds .

So there was one garage who told me change the fuel filter in the tank . So we started to unbolt everything after 1-2hours it was finally out . Seeing that this filter had seen better days . Since i had no replacement filter we cleaned the filter hoping it would give me results , but the problem still remains …

After i replaced the sparkplugs , and noticed that one sparkplug was covered in oil . And that this maybe has something to do with bad starting ?

Any help or suggestion is welcome .

Ps : changed battery already

Back