Seadek or Hydro Turf

which one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRoach

Any preferences of one over the other? I’m thinking of doing my Islandia and not sure which one yo use. Could use some help since I don’t know either product. And if there is another product I don’t know about I would like to know that to. Thanks

The seadeck stuff is cool. BUT... they don't have a "Kit" for an islandia. AND... the generic DIY stuff isn't as cool as the "Deck" kits they sell.

To me... time is money... and there is no way I would sit, and cut out all the parts to do the DIY on an islandia. It would go from an hour, install, to a weekend project.

With that said... if you contact Seadeck, and they tell you that they have a pre-cut Islandia kit... pleas post the price. I think if you order the Hydro Turf kit from the forum... it's around $375.

I voted for hydro turf, but whatever you decide on... the Isandia does benefit from some kind of flooring. Since it's big... and people will be walking around... it will keep them safe. Not to mention... it cuts the glare from all the shinny white gel. (and it makes it look good)

147.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

OK, talked to SeaDek, it's no go on an Islandia kit. only Seadoo product they have is a swim platform for a challenger. that priced out at over $250 without shipping. I called PWCMuscle and used the member forum discount and with shipping was $388. I'll try to upload some pictures when I get it in and installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back