Sea-Doo a no show at the Tampa Bay Boat Show

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcguy

Went to the the Tampa Bay Boat Show yesterday in St Petersburg, FL and the local Sea-Doo dealership, Barney's, was a no show. What is up with Sea-Doo?

Highlight, saw the new Yamaha 19 ft jet sport fishing center console, single engine. Nice boat, a little small for a center console, but was not available for delivery till late summer of 2015. Would like to see this in a 21 and 24 foot boats with twin jet engines. To my knowledge this is the only jet center console on the market today.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeaDoo is out of the boat market, jet ski only now. The Scarab is using the Rotax engine along with a few other brands. I personally like the Yamaha AR192. Its a nice looking boat!

SeaDoo is out of the boat market, jet ski only now. The Scarab is using the Rotax engine along with a few other brands. I personally like the Yamaha AR192. Its a nice looking boat!

I like the sx190 (probably because of price), I also like the clean out port, in lake Piru I had to swim under to remove weed and stuff on my speedster, I love my speedster it's been a great boat the last 3 years (knocking on wood), but thinking of moving up.. I also like the chaparrals... Not sure which to get, I think I can get a new sx190 for $23k.. The chaparrals are way more money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back