Rxp x 260 fault code p1505

Status
Not open for further replies.

powell32

Hello guys, dan here I have a rxp x 260 2013.
My ski has been throwing fault code p1505 and engine light hasn't gone into limp mode though, I have searched a few forums on different sites and get a vague idea that p1505 is a t.o.p.s sensor also have read that on a recent model ski it could mean ibr problems.
As the code isn't listed on the sea do diagnostics page I was wondering if any one has had this same code or can give me a more concrete answer on where my problem lies.
Cheers guys

hello i resolved this issue this week
look at the tops valve, below have the tops position switch should be snapped in the right direction i have some pictures how it should go...

Hello guys, dan here I have a rxp x 260 2013.
My ski has been throwing fault code p1505 and engine light hasn't gone into limp mode though, I have searched a few forums on different sites and get a vague idea that p1505 is a t.o.p.s sensor also have read that on a recent model ski it could mean ibr problems.
As the code isn't listed on the sea do diagnostics page I was wondering if any one has had this same code or can give me a more concrete answer on where my problem lies.
Cheers guys

Hey cheers mate I'll have to have a look, any chance I could grab the pictures off you so I have something to go off.
Thanks again

Hello, thanks. Mine looks exactly the same. Did you replace the sensor? I've unplugged the connection and cleaned it and re connected with no improvement.

Hello, thanks. Mine looks exactly the same. Did you replace the sensor? I've unplugged the connection and cleaned it and re connected with no improvement.

i do not replace was working good
try with another switch
or change the tops valve to test
try to get

here the picture

This is a photo of the TOPS valve, NOT the TOPS switch.
The Switch is located down next to the MPEM.

I had the same code on mine and it was the fuse was blown to it. BUT the fuse also powers the dash cluster and it was what was blowing the fuse. Unplugged the dash and she runs perfect and no new codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back