Riva Racing Exhaust DRONE - RXP 255 X RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

basejumper

Hey everyone,

I recently bought an RXP 255 X RS - 2010

And within the first week I have had a number of issues, knock sensor, oil cooler, cavitation, blah blah blah.

They are all being taken care of, however, it came with this racing exhaust which is absolutely deafening at idle speed.

I have a 7 minute cruise at approx 2600RPM all the way to the river mouth in a no wash zone, and its horrible.

Kinda tempted to put the silencer box back in, but just want to know if you guys think its worth dealing with the drone/noise, for better performance and less risk of detonation?

Ultimately I will continue to deal with it, if having it on there really does make a huge difference, but if its only slight then I will have to bin it off.

Cheers in advance

Well, we have one ski on are lake with a modified exhaust and the noise it makes at cruise is deafening let alone at idle. If there are cabins on the river and any are gun owners that don’t like jet skis I might be worried.

Well, we have one ski on are lake with a modified exhaust and the noise it makes at cruise is deafening let alone at idle. If there are cabins on the river and any are gun owners that don’t like jet skis I might be worried.

haha, no cabins on the river, but it does draw a lot of attention from boat owners and the general public...I'm not super fond of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back