Riding Sunday 2-20-11

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I might be up for cruise... where is Coquina? Is it up the ICW from Englewood, or should I trailer it there?

Karl

might be a hike up on the ICW..its right at the northern tip of Long boat Key. Would love to have you up Karl. we prob will cruise from there to Egmont and walk around some of the old military bunkers, and then catch some lunch.

Cool, I'll do a "Map Quest" for a better idea of location on the map to where I am. If the weather is good, It might be a good road trip and launch...

Karl

Looks like we are going to have a pretty good size group for Sunday!! Karl you better make it LOL!!

Gonna try my best...I just realized I haven't fired it up since last Sept...and that was a for just a wax n and cleaning in my Garage. I think it's gonna need some TLC.

A few ski's are doing some testing after some repairs. You will have to take the fx12 turbo for a spin :D

might be a hike up on the ICW..its right at the northern tip of Long boat Key. Would love to have you up Karl. we prob will cruise from there to Egmont and walk around some of the old military bunkers, and then catch some lunch.

How long will you out be out there? I can make it to Edmont by noon, do you think you guys will still be out there? Do you have any info on Maximo Park as that is where I think I will be launching from?

Eddie

everyone is meeting at Coquina between 10:00 and 12:00 and we will be playing around that area

I'll be headed that way. Can you post up a google maps link for where you are meeting?

Dude ya know its funny. I joined this forum years ago.. When I switched computers and transferred all my bookmarks this site didnt get transferred so I actually forgot about it until a couple days ago!! DUH:banghead:

So I guess I'm a VETERAN NEWB!!! HAHA:biggrinjester:

lol...you have the greatest longevity of any newb I've seen on here! Sept 2008 :rofl:

Back