Red Green Bow Marker Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmiiller

Hello, Does anyone have any good Red / Green Bow marker idea's for a seadoo PWC? Has anyone ever seen anything creative? I would like something to highlight my PWC While it is running dark, and while parked.

Navigation lights..?

Hello, Does anyone have any good Red / Green Bow marker idea's for a seadoo PWC? Has anyone ever seen anything creative? I would like something to highlight my PWC While it is running dark, and while parked.

In many states, it's illegal to run a PWC at night. That's why they did not build them with lights. I've asked the marine patrol here locally for his opinion about this subject (last year) and he made the statement that they are to hard to be seen at night, they are to fast and have a greater risk of bodily injury if they strike and un-lit piling.

If its not illegal in your state and you want to ride at night, you can go to Wally World and buy their clip on navigation lights. The bow light is kinda like a flashlight with the red/green bubbled lense. It has a clamp on the bottom of it so you can attach it where you want.

You can also buy a portable anchor light and attach it to the back too.

If you want to do just something cool, they have these marine LED underwater light systems that can make your ski look cool while anchored. But, I'd use a second battery. It would be funny to someone if you pulled up, turned on the lights and maybe some music, having a cold one then, after about an hour, hit the start button to find the battery dead.........:ack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back