Props & Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosehead

Just wanted to give props to this forum and its members for invaluable guidance on various mods, troubleshooting, PM, and repairs.

You members are tremendous resources, a big thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge.

I've only had the Doo for 5 weeks, but this site already goaded me into some basic but incredibly valuable mods that include (thus far) HT, depth finder, upgrades to head unit/remote/speaker upgrades, keel guard, and adapter for swing away tongue. Second battery, dual switch, and subs/amps likely coming this off season. You already saved a noob from stealership ursury and convinced me to do basic repairs, or at least get less ignorant.

Thanks all, carry on, please.

Sounds like you are making some quick progress. Thats how i was, I got a lot done in the first 6 months i owned the boat. Take some pics and make your own mod thread. I always like checking out what other people have done.

Take some pics and make your own mod thread. I always like checking out what other people have done.

Will do, I reference your photo threads on the stereo and dual battery installs quite a bit, great stuff. I just need something worthy to add vs. poor repeats of better quality archived threads. Will post up the swing away tongue adapter next month.

I've been active enough in other forums to watch the inevitable long-time experts fade away due to lack of input and help from other participants. There's only so much time to go around, and sometimes appreciation comes too late as well.

Cool to have both wiley vets and energetic entrants here, especially in a relatively high maintenance sport. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back