Proof you can't fix stupid

One of the things that really set this in motion is, he has his lanyard on his wrist. When he lifted his arm to push himself away he killed his engine. Out of response he went right back to accelerate to get away, which he would have been able to do it his engine was running. It is very dangerous to have your lanyard on your wrist. They can cause serious injury, as well as accidentally kill the engine.

Note to self... learn how to ride a standup before getting close to traffic.

Stupid container ship should have gotten out of his way. Didn't he see the #4 on the hood? Everyone knows race skis have the right of way, second rule of the sea.
First is never put your rear end on a pirates face.
138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most stand up riders I have seen spend more time swimming the riding! Maybe most are not real skilled?

Clearly they don't know what they are doing. I rarely fell when riding back in the day. Although that was 20 years ago. Damn it.

I would not go near a large boat like that, due to the legalities. Me and my bro made a mistake on our jet skis one time. We inadvertently entered a US military base area of some sort. We were exploring the coastline in an unfamiliar area. We didn't notice the warning signs on the coast line that were the size of a large barn. Needless to say, there was plenty of opposition. Large boats arrived - they had very large engines, and very large mounted guns that were pointed at us. And they were yelling a lot.

Needless to say, there was plenty of opposition. Large boats arrived - they had very large engines, and very large mounted guns that were pointed at us. And they were yelling a lot.

It's pretty common for authorities to over react when asserting themselves despite it's obvious the situation doesn't warrant, Something about textosterone, I suspect.

Young Sailors with big power boats and weapons. They have a job to do. Keep people out of the base / area.

My guess is that they very rarely get to do anything. They sit around an office trying to make up new "combat mission" stories that they were on, bragging about stuff that never happened. They see us coming from 20 miles away, and as usual they remove the dildos, grab their guns, and race out there as fast as they can, trying to catch us before we make it back across the invisible border. Once they catch up to us, the Asian guy kept screaming at the top of his lungs "Lethal force is authorized! Lethal force is authorized! Lethal force is authorized! Lethal force is authorized! Lethal force is authorized! As he is pointing is 50 cal machine gun at us. The other guy on boat asked for our names and addresses and advised us that this is not a public area, and that we can not be here. So we left. They are probably still sitting around the water cooler bragging about how they defended the dock against some assault force consisting of fiddy men, that tried to sneak in on jet skis and take control of the whole area.

Back