Phone spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
In the last couple weeks, we have had several attempts by a spammer to advertise phones and other electronic merchandise on the forum. We have been very diligent in removing this material as quickly as possible. If you happen upon this kind of advertising, we hope you'll take a minute to send a PM to either an administrator or moderator and we'll take care of it as soon as possible.
We like to warn you not to respond to this type of advertising because of the possibility of ID theft. If the company has to spam other web sites, then in my opinion, the deal they want to make that sounds to good to be true, isn't.
Again, please do not respond to this type of advertising, in our forum or any other forum as you are taking a great risk of being ripped off. :dupe:

All advertisments need approval from Administrators.

Yup! I barred one of his buddies last week for posting adverts without contacting Admin first.

Mobile phones have nothing incomon with Jetski's. Unless there waterproof and have a built in gps, and can take a knock or three.;)

It's bad enough we get too much spam in our E-mail...NOW on the forum too! These guy's should be banned forever...

In a sence we are all spamers here on the seadoo fourm...we pass on information hoping to solve problems and keep you attention..lol...we just don't make any profit from it...

No....not quite!

I'll have to take my first indifference with you here Karl. We are not spammers, we're family. Spammers are like un-wanted telemarketers calling me at my house during the dinner hour trying to sell me something. A forum member is like family calling me at the dinner hour to ask what I'm having to eat!..........................:rofl:

Southern Food!

Well Dave, being from the deep south, I can tell you it would be something like, fried chicken, mashed potatoes or potatoe salad, turnip greens, fried okra, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and cornbread. For desert, I'd probably have a rice or bread puddin!..........now, how's that for eatin!........yum, yum!............:hurray:

Spam for dinner!

Geez, Louis, at least you could of said you were serving SPAM, in this thread..lol :rofl::ack:

Well Dave, being from the deep south, I can tell you it would be something like, fried chicken, mashed potatoes or potatoe salad, turnip greens, fried okra, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and cornbread. For desert, I'd probably have a rice or bread puddin!..........now, how's that for eatin!........yum, yum!............:hurray:

But you've got to catch the chicken first and pluck it "right".:hat::)

....?

No, that's why we have bird dogs!...........they chase um down and we eat um up!......................:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back