Parting out 96 seadoo Challanger 787

seats are pretty faded and the middle one has a few hole. If you need the foam inside they would be good but need recovering.

Looking for 2 things, 1) the botom of the front seat - 2) one whole rave valve assy, someone stole this while at a intermediate storage transfer in a bad snowstorm. I am in zip 44111.

need an exaust elbow #274 000 041

Not sure exactly what your looking for, the part # pulls up the boot that covers the drive shaft and the carbon seal. If this is it I converted mine to the carrier bearing and use a piece of radiator hose. If you mean a differnt part let me know.

Looking for 2 things, 1) the botom of the front seat - 2) one whole rave valve assy, someone stole this while at a intermediate storage transfer in a bad snowstorm. I am in zip 44111.

I definetly can do the rave valve assy $40 shipped

I may be able to do the seat, I may have a deal working in the hull and seats ill know in a couple days.

I tryed your email listed previously - nothing returned, I am still looking for the RAVE and bow lite, frt seat bottom - you mentioned a possible hull sale - any updates?

Fuel Guage

How Much for the fuel Guage? I have a 97 challenger 1800. Think it will work? Mine is split in two but works. I would just like to replace it.

how about the ski pole next to the motor hood latch.
if you have it and the port side carbs. i'll buy
lucio

Eric, I sent you email back and am asking about seat bottom for bow seat, rope lcker cover and bow light - zip 44111 - PM is fine, what is the cost, I found a RAVE from another member, this site is great.

Back