Parting out 2002 GTX 4Tec Limited

Richard Kagen

Machine has 75 hours on it. Everything is as described. Life is too short to rip some one off for $100. So if you buy something that you are not happy with, I am sure we can work it out.

Everything is plus actual shipping cost (no handling charge). I prefer paypal for payments.

I am in Metro-West, just outside of Boston, MA.

If you move quickly I would be interested in an offer on the whole machine before i start pulling it apart.

I can get you information or pictures of anything
1. Pump , Complete, excellent condition including impeller. Complete rebuild never run: new bearings and seals , $ 400
2. Seats , Red - Front and Back very good condition , $ 400
3. Steering , Red - Complete with grips and pads. (no throttle or buttons) , $ 200
4. Intake and throttle , , $ 100
5. Exhaust , Complete with all hoses and clamps. Not including manifold , $ 150
6. Engine , Complete with manifold, head, filter, PTO, oil cooler, oil fill neck and cover, dip stick
Engine starts and runs, but coolant is mixing with the oil somewhere (head, oil cooler or cracked block) Good compression , $ 500
7. Electronics (MPEM & ECU) , Sensors staying with the part they are mounted to. Comes with 1 key , $ 600
8. Wiring harness , OEM connector to hood assembly is missing currently using aftermarket connector up in the very front of the machine , $ 250
9. Ride Plate , , $ 100
10. Seat brace/intake bridge (top and bottom) , , $ 100
11. Trailer , single, need tires , $ 350
12. Hull & hood , Missing corner trim, some wear on rubrails and front bumper. Hull number plates intact , $ 750
13. Glove box , , $ 100
14. Firewall , with extinguisher mount , $ 50
15. Air intake , , $ 75
16. Fuel tank , , $ 100
17. Fuel gauge , , $ 150
18. Injectors with bar , , $ 100
19. Coils (3) , , $ 80
20. Freshwater side , Coolant bottle and all hoses , $ 125
21. Starter , New aftermarket , $ 50
22. OPAS , complete , $ 75
23. Rear grab handle , has red/gold raised labels , $ 75

How much would you sell me just the rear seat and the stud bolt assembly where the seat locks down to? And can you estimate shipping to Oklahoma? 73099 zip

Thanks,
Carson

Would the Jet pump assembly fit an 05 GTX SC ?
I just grounded my ski yesterday & took in a couple rocks, lucky I made it back to the ramp. I live in MA as well.
Thanks, Matt

Bummer - about your pump

I don't think mine will fit.

What happended to yours? Is your housing damaged or just the impeller, wear ring and perhaps the main pump bearing?

What did your pump do after the grounding?

It sounded like a blender full of marbles on high!!
It took me about an hour to get back to the ramp, ski only goes 2 MPH.
I am taking it apart tomorrow, but you can see a couple rocks stuck in the prop through the rear exit.
What type of pump do I have anyway?

parting out the 02 GTX

Might be interested in the OPAS . Any flexibility on price? I'll give you $50 plus shipping. I haven't used my pay pal account for a long time and not sure it's still active.

Power Off Steering

Hi, I'm searching for P/N 2770011005 Cylinder support L.H. for a 2002 Sea-Doo GTX 4 Tech This is the Power Off Steering and I'm looking for the bracket that attaches the rubber rudder to the hull.
Thanks,

It sounded like a blender full of marbles on high!!
It took me about an hour to get back to the ramp, ski only goes 2 MPH.
I am taking it apart tomorrow, but you can see a couple rocks stuck in the prop through the rear exit.
What type of pump do I have anyway?

Not to get in the way here, but, the beach I launch from occationally is covered in #1 & 2 gravel.

I've ordered the parts for the "second" impeller/wear ring replace for lack of brain power on my part :rolleyes:

Anyway, each of those times the ski's symptoms were the same as yours, hopefully that's all it is.

Back