P1505 code after reinstalling rebuilt supercharger on 2016 GTR215

cdoc315

I just reinstalled rebuilt superchargers on my 2 2016 GTR215s and inadvertently popped open the assembly above the top bolt on the supercharger. It contains a ball bearing and spring and I think it is the TOP switch (?)
I reassembled and reinstalled it but now get a P1505 error on start and a long warning beep.
Advice appreciated.

Keys mixed up, long beep is wrong key or ECM cannot read the key, or you installed the TOPS switch upside down and the ski thinks its upside down.

Figured maybe bad wires so I checked and all seem OK.
Running ok but still throwing code..
Guess it's dealer time

Figured maybe bad wires so I checked and all seem OK.
Running ok but still throwing code..
Guess it's dealer time
Ever figure this out? I am going through the exact same situation. Had SC rebuilt and then while re-installing I broke the clip that holds the TOPS Sensor onto the Tops Switch. Got the P1505 error and ordered a new sensor (which may not have been bad to begin with). Installed as good as I could with no clip and same thing. Dumb-Asx as I am, I superglued the new sensor to the bottom of the tops switch and I am getting the same error still. Disconnected battery hoping error went away and same error. Kind of embarrassed to take it to the dealer now:(

Back