Ontario riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselman

Anyone from the Toronto Ontario area want to go for a ride in the next 2 weekends maybe rice lake or simce or ??. I only have 2 hr's on my new GTI and would like to put a few more on this year. Dieselman:) Or if there is a good place to go please share Thanks.

Well I went by myself to rice lake from bewdly then up the otonabee river to allmost peterborough 5 hr. trip what a nice ride. Might do it again this weekend the weather is still in the 70's and no boat traffic. This is the best way to break in the new ski.

Sorry to see that you are alone up there...

If you are ever in Tampa, Florida you'll have someone to ride with ;)

Sounds fun!

:willy_nilly: Sounds like you had a lot of fun!....I like to just take off and ride up the Mobile River.....but I'm not one for those cold water rides........70 is way to cold for me to go out on the water.....Down here in the Gulf of Mexico, the temps are still hovering around 90 and the water temps in the 80's!

I had a good friend in Maine. She wanted to go out swimming at the beach so I went along with it. Mind you, it was August so I didn't think much about it.......we ran down the beach into the water and as soon as my toes touched that freezing stuff, I did a U turn.........ya'll got some tough ones swimming in that cold stuff!

Anyone from the Toronto Ontario area want to go for a ride in the next 2 weekends maybe rice lake or simce or ??. I only have 2 hr's on my new GTI and would like to put a few more on this year. Dieselman:) Or if there is a good place to go please share Thanks.

Im over your way on the 7th of October dieselman.
So if you want meet up for a drink or two.
And I'll pick your brains for a local Seadoo dealer for spares.
Maybe take the ski out for the day.:D

Are you crazy?

Dave, in October, the lake will be froozen!.......I remember as a young buck, riding my motorcycle in the winter...........Man, was it cold. But riding a jet ski in October, in Canada!..............that's gotta be "brave", for lack of a better word!...........ya'll are some die hard riders! :cheers:

Its going to be that cold over there then.:ack:

We still wear wet suits all year round over here.
I remember a Newyears day Jet skiing, minus something or other degrees.
Man that day took me 4 days to recover.
Total brain freeze and plenty offs in the heavy swell.

And 8 hours to find my naughty bits.:rofl:

Ah! those where the days.

ps Im not that stupid now though.:bs:

D-5upe if you are here call me we can go for a drink or two .Dieselman:)

Ive got your number Dieselman.
Thanks bud. I'll give you a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back