Oil for Sea doo Speedster 1996

Mohamed_emad

Hi everyone,

I have bought recently speedster 1996 with twin Rotax engines, Its my first boat and i want to do some tune up
I have changed the spark plugs but now i need to change the oil and here is my questions
which oil do i use and do i need to mix the oil with gas and how many gallons do i use

Thanks

Congratulations !! Don't do anything. Download the repair manual and owners manual and read up on the boat.

If the boat is configured like it was from the factory (oil injection system in place and working) there is no need to change the oil. Just make sure it has a good level.
Inspect the jet pump wear rings, Inspect the spark plugs (they tell you a lot about what is going on inside the engine). Do a compression check. Make sure the bilge blower is working, bilge pump is working, nav lights are working etc...

Post up some pictures. I'm restoring a Speedster and just finishing up. There are friendly knowledeable people on the forum who will be happy to help you along. Good Luck and enjoy your Speedster !!

NOTE... should post this on the 2-Stroke Seadoo Sport Boat forum. Check it out. Great picture and information there.

Back