NOS 99 SPX Graphics

CReynoldsMIZ

I have probably what is the last set of OEM graphics for sale for a 99 spx. Anyone who is restoring these, well you just can't find them. I am planning on using them eventually if I decide to restore my ski, but if someone would want them more than me, well I can appreciate that as well. I'm asking a lot, because 1) I don't really care if I sell them or not 2) because I am positive you can't find these anymore.

These have never been out of the original packaging.

I am looking for $500 if I had to sell them. I paid ALOT for these and I know I'm asking a lot, but maybe someone will want them, maybe not.

Here they are. This is as good of pics as you will get of them because I'm not opening them up. What you see are what you get. Both front graphics, and both rear graphics. I hope you have both bottom decals, but if not mike at pwc graphics makes a decent replica, but not as detailed as the 95xp

134.jpg
135.jpg
136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
You quite possibly have the only set left. Thats frickin' cool!

You should let Mike at PWCgraphics copy these so he can make the 99' graphics as good as the 95's!

You quite possibly have the only set left. Thats frickin' cool!

You should let Mike at PWCgraphics copy these so he can make the 99' graphics as good as the 95's!

Problem is that is so hard to take the top paper off without ruining them. Racerxxx had a couple of them done, and the originals kinda got chooched up I believe. Mike said he has t had a lot of call for the 99 graphics, and I'm all for getting them done, but I'm not gunna take a loss on these by ruining them for the cause lol

They won't get ruined. The 95 decals were so old they fused together. If Mike is going to have a problem so will you. Mike also put a new to layer on the 95 decals before he returned them. I'll talk with mine about them. He can easily tell if there are going to be later issues.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Back