NFL Chatter

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
So, I figured since my Tampa Bay Succaneers have the 1st overall pick I would start an NFL thread. Looks like the Bucs will be picking a QB and the likely choice at this point, barring more legal trouble is Winston out of Florida State. He fits newly hired OC Dirk Koetter's system pretty well.

Who do you guys root for? Are they still in the playoffs?

Been a Cowboy fan since 1965. I grew up with all the greats from past Cowboy teams. Landry was my hero growing up.
Even though I have lived in North West Georgia for the last 30 plus years, I still root for the 'boys instead of the Falcons or Titans.

I'm not looking for the Cowboys pull it off this weekend against the Packers, but you can bet I will be pulling for them...you never know...maybe.

Not pulling real hard for any teams but there are some I'm pulling against..... New England, Dallas and Seattle are the ones I will root against.

Been a Cowboy fan since 1965. I grew up with all the greats from past Cowboy teams. Landry was my hero growing up.
Even though I have lived in North West Georgia for the last 30 plus years, I still root for the 'boys instead of the Falcons or Titans.

I'm not looking for the Cowboys pull it off this weekend against the Packers, but you can bet I will be pulling for them...you never know...maybe.

I think the Cowboys will actually win this one believe it or not. They are a solid overall team.

Not pulling real hard for any teams but there are some I'm pulling against..... New England, Dallas and Seattle are the ones I will root against.

I agree on Dallas and Seattle for sure.. Are you a Bucs fan?

If Dallas wants to win this weekend they are going have to pay the ref's off again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tough time to be one as of late, but yes, I'm a Bucs fan.....

Don't worry guys, Lovie Smith will turn things around there. I think He is one of the most underrated coaches in the league.
Hopefully Bucs management will give Him the right personnel.

I do love football, NCAA SEC, and proball, not a real big fan of any NFL team in particular. I like the teams that play outside, like God intended. Green Bay, Denver.

Lou

If Dallas wants to win this weekend they are going have to pay the ref's off again.

Trying to figure out who "paid off" who in that game. Seems as though Dallas sent video of 7 blown calls that could've gone against Detroit to the League office on Monday. :)

I assume you are a Lions fan as your avatar says MI. Didn't think anyone from MI would want the Packers to win.

I do love football, NCAA SEC, and proball, not a real big fan of any NFL team in particular. I like the teams that play outside, like God intended. Green Bay, Denver.

Lou

Lou, SEC football is the bomb.
In the early fall we will go jet skiing early on Saturday, so that we can get back in time for our favorite SEC games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry guys, Lovie Smith will turn things around there. I think He is one of the most underrated coaches in the league.
Hopefully Bucs management will give Him the right personnel.

I agree.. I think we will actually be a pretty good team next year with a decent QB and offensive line.

I agree.. I think we will actually be a pretty good team next year with a decent QB and offensive line.

Agree that the O line needs a major upgrade. The QB's this year really took a beating.

Hate to say it, but I think the Super Bowl will feature Seattle and New England. And I think we've seen the last of Peyton Manning. Seems like he can't throw more than a 3 yard pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree that the O line needs a major upgrade. The QB's this year really took a beating.

Hate to say it, but I think the Super Bowl will feature Seattle and New England. And I think we've seen the last of Peyton Manning. Seems like he can't throw more than a 3 yard pass.

I think you are right on the SB. Two teams I really don't like. I am excited to see what the Bucs do this off season. They said they will be active in FA and are rumored to be going after Rod Marinelli as DC.

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Where is everyone watching from?

I'm not watching because I want both teams to lose and I know that can't happen.

I have a pretty similar opinion, I don't particularly care for either team. But I guess I'll watch, I've got a big jug of rum punch to dull the pain. Anyway I can watch the commercials. Yawn......

Lou

In the history of stupid plays in any sport.....that had to be the stupidest play
call in history :facepalm:

Back