New Wake Tower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrothd

Not the best pic, must've had some sunscreen on my phone.. :)

It's an Aerial Assault Tower, I bought the complete package with 4 bullet speakers and a huge canopy top, but there's no head room for the the speakers and I haven't installed the canopy yet...

But we've used it several times and work great, I really like the storage space it gives...

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 179
It looks great! Please post some pictures and/or videos of wakeboarding behind your Sea Doo with your new tower. :cheers:

The install was a nightmare...

The tower was a straight forward install and would've been relatively easy, however I cut my heal/tendon the week before and did the install on one leg and alone.. :) So all in all it took me almost 1.5 days to get everything setup and bolted on.

If you have helper and everything ready to go you should be able to get it done in 3-5 hours...

Not the best pic, must've had some sunscreen on my phone.. :)

It's an Aerial Assault Tower, I bought the complete package with 4 bullet speakers and a huge canopy top, but there's no head room for the the speakers and I haven't installed the canopy yet...

But we've used it several times and work great, I really like the storage space it gives...

That looks awesome! I think i have a winter project in mind now!

Btw, if you buy the assault tower, I had to cut the center section down, the bow section of the 1800 challenger is just under the recommended sizes...

Finally got around to adding the bimini top...

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 79
That tower and bimini are pimp. Very nicely done parrot.

Plus now I got this wierd hankering to add a HD Sat TV Dish and Flat Screen to the SD.

Looks good, just kinda large and not quite aerodynamic. does it fold up or do you have to leave it out all the time?

It's freaking huge..

I had planned on returning it and the bullet speakers that came in the package, but by the time you subtract shipping costs and they weren't going to give me much for the return I decided to keep them.

I'll sell the speakers in the spring on ebay..:)

The Sunbrella parts has zippers so you can remove it, otherwise it's 4 bolts for the top, and then breaks down into 4 large pieces that are difficult to store. I should have researched it more, but diffidently not something you want to remove/add often...

Does look sexy/cool though...

Id be worried about it slowing me down... I like going fast too much. At least you have a nice place for some shade and the tower looks pimp.

I'll see this weekend and let you know..

We primarily use the boat for wakeboarding/sking so to end speed isn't a big deal for me, however I bet the fuel consumption will be high.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back