New Sound System Installation Starts Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSeadoo1

I ordered all of my new sound system components for my new Utopia. I decided to go with 2 sets of Clarion Marine 6.5" coaxials to replace the four speakers in the middle and bow of the boat and a set of Clarion marine 6x9" to be cut and installed in the rear of the boat behind the driver and passenger seat. I will be using an MB Quart Nautic amplifier to power everything. I also already installed sound dampening behind the areas of the speaker locations and will install more dampener in the engine hatch cover. I do not think that I will go with a subwoofer.... yet.. It depends on the quality of the sound that I get from everything. If I don't like the sound, I will order the Clarion marine 10" subwoofer and Clarion marine amp. I decided Clarion because these guys literally invented the high performance marine speaker market. I will start the install on Friday and have already got scosche high performance tinned marine power, ground and speaker cables and all stainless marine grade fasteners. Wish me luck as I am cutting with a rotozip!

sounds like a nice set up.
may be I'll see you around....
A lot of good set ups have been posted online if you read through the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back