New proud owner of a 1996 XP and 1998 GTX Limited looking for general knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunton33

Greetings All,

My name is Justin and I have recently purchased a 1996 Seadoo XP and a 1998 Seadoo GTX Limited. I also have a 1995 Baja Islander 208 with a 5.7L V8 350 Magnum Mercruiser Alpha One which is my baby. I currently live in Lexington, KY and do a lot of boating/fishing on the Kentucky River, Laurel Lake and Herrigton Lake. I use to live in Nonesuch, Woodford County, but moved to Lexington because I am a UK student and work at UK Hospital. I graduated from UK in 2012 with my B.S. in Biology. I hope to gain general knowledge about my Seadoo's so that I can be aware of common issues as well as maintain them. Please feel free to leave any questions or comments. Happy and safe boating to all!

Thanks,
Justin

Seadoo's and Baja.jpg

Hi and welcome to the SeaDoo forum. I live in Lexington, we're at Herrington Lake most every weekend, when you go we're at Sunset Marina, slip 13, come looks us up.

Lou

Hey Lou,

Thank you for the invite and warm welcome! I am glad to see someone else on here from my area. My grandmother keeps a floating house at Kamp Kennedy Marina. She actually just recently moved it from Gwinn Island. We will make sure to stop by the next time that we are out there. I might PM you with questions concerning my 1996 Seadoo XP if that is okay. GO BIG BLUE!

Thanks,
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back