New Jet Ski Owner

Hinckle21901

I'm 53 and used to own 4 wheelers. I have built cars for the the drag strip, and ran them. All this speed stuff was out of my blood in my mid 40's I gave it all up. We all as families rented a house on Deep Creek Lake in MD. It's a long story but a great deal was made at Aquatic Center and we left with used 215RXT, and a RXP255.

I was mind blown riding this thing! RXP 255 is a absolute beast! The acceleration is insane! I got it to 72 for 9 seconds on a glass lake! I love needing more balls for the machine. I think it's got more!! I grew up on the Susquehanna and have been on fast boats. 45mph your moving! That's cruise on plane on a ski! Hell, I got way more if i had bigger balls, and no fear of dyeing.

Truthfully these were purchased only for vacations on lakes. That was the intention. We put them in the Susquehanna today just to ride them. Already called and I'm getting a out of water jet ski dock at the log pond in Havre De Grace Md for $800 next season. I want to ride this bitch!

I'm hooked, and spending way too much money on something I know very little about! Just sit on a good running ski, and go out and feel it. Feel the freedom of it. God it's amazing!

Yep I don’t remember what it was but I was like I want a jet ski and I didn’t stop still I got one in my price range. Witch was like under 1000 but hey I finally found my ski witch is a 96 xp. I love it it’s not new but it’s fast cuts hard just what I wanted

Back