Need Help !! Seadoo GTX

Bakergeorge94

I have a seadoo bombardier gtx 951 I recently had a few problems getting it started from home at the beginning of the year (with hoes pipe connected don’t worry not dry start) I found the problem I had bad fuel and a block in my fuel pipe and fuel filter was covered I managed to get rid of the problem and finally get it started, I took it out to get a good day out of it on the beach but once in the sea it would start on the button first time then once beginning to ride after 3/4 second would cut out on me I wasn’t taking on any water the hull was completely dry I had new spark plugs, new battery , complete new fuel and oil all fuses was changed , after restarting 5-10 time it would no longer start and had to be pulled from the water and can’t find out what it is and now won’t start at all , I really need help as looking to sell and invest into a brand new model and would like to have some money to put towards instead of selling as a non starter and losing a lot of money any advice is helpful thankyou all

It’s not to expensive. It’s completely doable to do it your self but you do have to have some tool make sure to buy the back to original kit from osd parts. You want to rebuild them there is no replace it
Is that an expensive job do you know or is it easy to replace the carb yourself??

It’s not to expensive. It’s completely doable to do it your self but you do have to have some tool make sure to buy the back to original kit from osd parts. You want to rebuild them there is no replace it
Thankyou so much really appreciate the help because it won’t start at the moment but if I take the spark plugs out and chuck a small amount of fuel down there it starts for a couple seconds what was making me think I didn’t completely get rid of the fuel pipe blockage but will definitely look into the carb being done is there a certain place you would recommend getting it from ?

Yeah your fuel system needs a refresh. Any reputable marine shop should be able to do it no problem. Ask around your area and see what shop has the best reviews. Also do you have the gray fuel lines if so you would need to replace them

Yeah your fuel system needs a refresh. Any reputable marine shop should be able to do it no problem. Ask around your area and see what shop has the best reviews. Also do you have the gray fuel lines if so you would need to replace them
Only problem is I live in London central so no shops local but can try get it to somewhere that can hopefully sort it and yeah I have the grey fuel line on are they no good ?

Only problem is I live in London central so no shops local but can try get it to somewhere that can hopefully sort it and yeah I have the grey fuel line on are they no good ?
Yeha the gray lines are crap the fuel makes them fall apart and plug up your carbs that’s probably what happened to you

It’s possible but you would atleast want to take the carbs off and clean them because there is little fuel filters in the carbs that are probly plugged from the lines and if you run it you run the risk of running the motor lean and burning a cylinder and then you looking at a top end rebuild

It’s possible but you would atleast want to take the carbs off and clean them because there is little fuel filters in the carbs that are probly plugged from the lines and if you run it you run the risk of running the motor lean and burning a cylinder and then you looking at a top end rebuild
Yeah so change the grey hoses and definitely give the carb a good cleaning for sure thankyou for all your help hopefully can get it back on the water

Back