Need Help Please, Advise Needed !!

Bakergeorge94

I have a seadoo bombardier gtx 951 I recently had a few problems getting it started from home at the beginning of the year (with hoes pipe connected don’t worry not dry start) I found the problem I had bad fuel and a block in my fuel pipe and fuel filter was covered I managed to get rid of the problem and finally get it started, I took it out to get a good day out of it on the beach but once in the sea it would start on the button first time then once beginning to ride after 3/4 second would cut out on me I wasn’t taking on any water the hull was completely dry I had new spark plugs, new battery , complete new fuel and oil all fuses was changed , after restarting 5-10 time it would no longer start and had to be pulled from the water and can’t find out what it is and now won’t start at all , I really need help as looking to sell and invest into a brand new model and would like to have some money to put towards instead of selling as a non starter and losing a lot of money any advice is helpful thankyou all

Back