My New 2017 RXP-X 300 & RXT-X 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Januch09

What's up guys? Here to introduce myself to you and show you my builds. Names Frank. Just sold some of my older 215 RXT's GTX's and picked up 2 brand new 17's.

2017 RXP-X 300 Red
&
2017 RXT-X 300 White

I plan to mod them both, but will mainly be going for more work on my RXP-X. I have a 78mph RXT-X 255 that I'm trying to sell at the moment, but that is my go fast ski, but now it's time to make my RXP-X go fast.

Here's what my plans are for the skis and what I've already done.

Mods for RXP-X:
-Removed all the stupid stickers
-Riva Stage 2 Kit
-Thru Hull Exhaust
-Riva Intake Grate

Mods for RXT-X
-Removed all the stupid stickers
-Riva Stage 1 Kit

Some quick questions for anyone who can help answer them for me or have experience with these products.

1. So are solas impellars still junk? The stage 2 kit includes a solas impellar which I'm very weary of but Riva states the new batch that just came out are proven to be good and to last.
2. Is it worth doing the Riva Waterbox as well with the thru hull?
3. Anyone personally do the work on their ski's and have done the Riva Stage 2 kit and Thru Hull?

Here's a couple pics that I have on my phone. Will get more this weekend!
Hvq0R1B.jpg
1GVmwOE.jpg
OrMWKdr.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forum and congrats in the new ski purchases!

1. The r impellers that Riva sells go through multiple inspections before reaching the consumer. These Are solid products.

2. Yes, there is a difference in performance when adding the box.

3. The kits are typically did and even the rear exit install isn't bad at all. Riva provides great instructions and we have a video library on YouTube showing some installs. Check is up pwc muscle is the channel.

Check us out on www.pwcmuscle.com the official performance parts website of seadoo forum for all your part needs. We sell the stage kits and will beat RIVAs prices for you! Give us a call or email. 888.605.2335 sales@pwcmuscle.com

Welcome to the forum and congrats in the new ski purchases!

1. The r impellers that Riva sells go through multiple inspections before reaching the consumer. These Are solid products.

2. Yes, there is a difference in performance when adding the box.

3. The kits are typically did and even the rear exit install isn't bad at all. Riva provides great instructions and we have a video library on YouTube showing some installs. Check is up pwc muscle is the channel.

Check us out on www.pwcmuscle.com the official performance parts website of seadoo forum for all your part needs. We sell the stage kits and will beat RIVAs prices for you! Give us a call or email. 888.605.2335 sales@pwcmuscle.com

SO you're saying I shouldn't be weary of the solas impellar? It's safe to put in my ski and not have issues? Thanks for the info btw. I'll def check you guys out.

The R series is balanced, check re-balanced and checked again! Much better than the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back