MPH, Fuel, depth on cluster question......

Status
Not open for further replies.

2007gti130

So on my 07 GTI 130 I get hours and RPM...thats about it. When the fuel is low it beeps, but there is not a fuel display like you would have on a car telling you how much gas you have. No MPH readings, or depth. Basically the whole right side of the cluster doesn't do anything.

Question is, does my ski have any of those or are they all options. I would think the fuel thing is standard. Fuses seem to be OK. Not sure where to start checking and I don't want to go crazy looking if the thing isnt even equipped. I called both a dealer and seadoo directly.....zero help. They told me these things could have been an option but they don't know, but did say it should have the fuel gauge.

And if I don't have these things.....how can I add them?
Thanks

I have a 07 GTI SE 155 that I just bought used and I was having the same issue. I could not read the gas gauge at all. The only way I found to read the level is to get in good light (not glaring) and then focus on the gas gauge before I start it. It is very subtle, but I was able to make out the different grey colors on the gauge after I started it.

The speed reading may be the easiest to figure out. The pickup or sensor for that gauge is either a GPS or the analog speed wheel. The wheel would be mounted on the back )transom) near the bottom...I think in the right side (facing forward). It's a three prong wheel about the size of a nickle. Three prongs with little cup shaped tips that spin as the water runs across it. If that is there then you have a speedometer option and that will confirm you have a problem with the communication between that sensor and the gauges.

Now...if it has the GPS speedometer I have no idea where that GPS module is mounted. Maybe someone else will chime in?

On my 2 - GTI 130's, I have gas, and RPM's. The 130's only came with GAS, RMP, Warnings. No Speed, depth. The 130SE models had that.
I looked at adding, just cause I hate the blank gauge, and then got over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back