Mild loss of Power and Hard start

Pkiser

I have a kinda weird issue with my 2012 gtr 215.

After riding in some rough chop Tuesday and bouncing around alot I took my jetski out yesterday and I am experiencing a mild loss of power.

I can only reach 59 - 60 miles an hour instead of about 65 and it seems it's lacking some acceleration. Also It started up fine when I took it out but as I continued to ride it got harder and harder to start. However now that I have it home and on the trailer it seems to fire up fine.

I checked the impeller and it wasn't blocked and the supercharger and jet pump were rebuilt this year.

Any Ideas?

I have a kinda weird issue with my 2012 gtr 215.

After riding in some rough chop Tuesday and bouncing around alot I took my jetski out yesterday and I am experiencing a mild loss of power.

I can only reach 59 - 60 miles an hour instead of about 65 and it seems it's lacking some acceleration. Also It started up fine when I took it out but as I continued to ride it got harder and harder to start. However now that I have it home and on the trailer it seems to fire up fine.

I checked the impeller and it wasn't blocked and the supercharger and jet pump were rebuilt this year.

Any Ideas?
Update: Replacing spark plugs fixed the issue.

Back